Sometimes your just need to grab a snack that is quick and easy. It’s not always easy to make it a healthy snack. These are my new favorite snack bars.
These bars have (creamy peanut butter and sea salt variety)
- 15 grams of PROTEIN
- 14 grams of FIBER
- 2 grams of SUGAR
- 17 carbs-14 fiber = 3 net carbs
- 35% DV of IRON
This varies by flavor
I find most protein bars are made with soy or soy isolate-which is not even good for you. However, the protein in RAW REV Glo bars comes from peanuts, pea protein, hemp protein and brown rice protein. There is also a prebiotic from tapioca.
What’s not to love! Oh right, and they taste good.
- They are a little greasy, but if you can get past that… They’re good without all crazy sweetness you get in most bars.
- They have pea protein, which may just be a con for me. Too much and I tend to get gassy. So far these have not caused me any issues.
- I did not care for the mint flavor.
(contains peanuts-sorry peanut people)
- Peanut butter, dark chocolate and sea salt (tried and love it)
- Chocolate chip cookie dough
- Creamy peanut butter and sea salt (tried and love it)
- Crunchy peanut butter and sea salt (tried, not as good as the creamy)
- Dark chocolate cashew and mint (tried, not a fan)
- Dark chocolate espresso crunch
- Mixed nuts caramel and sea salt (tried, yum!)
- Double chocolate brownie batter
Unfortunately, I can’t find most of these flavors in the stores.