Do you have food allergies in your family? Do your children have friends that come over that have allergies? FreeYumm bars are free of the top 8 allergens, so they are terrific to have on hand.
It is safe to feed to family and friends with food allergies. A great snack idea for school.
What’s even better is they are made from healthy ingredients. Ingredients you might find in your own pantry.
- honey apple oat bars
- blueberry oat bars
- raspberry chia bar
- chocolate chip oat bars
- double chocolate cookies
- banana maple cookies
- ginger cookies
We tried the apple and the banana. They were both tasty. It’s like a chewy granola bar.
Sugar ranges from 5-8 grams per bar and carbs range from 13-18 grams per bar. Pay attention to labels if you are watching your sugar.
- good flavor
- free of wheat/gluten, soy, eggs, peanuts, dairy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, sulfites and sesame
- made in a dedicated bakery
- uses pure oats
- while not certified gluten free, it contains undetectable levels of gluten
- many organic and non-GMO ingredients
- no artificial fillers
- not all ingredients are organic
- not certified gluten free due to the oats, but tested
- they’re on the small side
- Whole Foods
- Choices Markets
- Nesters Market
- FreeYumm website
- Some smaller retailers. Check their store locator.
For more information, check out the Freeyumm website.
**I strive to give an honest opinion and accurate information. All information was accurate at the time of publishing.